Saturday, January 31, 2009

After a long absence of blogging, I've decided to return.  We'll call it a haitus for all purposes, and it occurred for lots reasons, meaning not worth mentioning and most too hard to explain. I'm going to try to post more frequently now with shorter posts. I'm sure the haitus means I've lost most of my readership but for those of you who are still reading, congratulations and enjoy. Thanks for keeping faith in me! Rededicating yourself to your blog.... it's like coming back to the Church. 

I had a lovely summer. Mom, Dad, and my aunt Georgann visited me. I experienced traveling by myself for the first time on my journey to Uruguay where I spent a week at the beach. Then I ran off to Chile for two plus weeks where I traveled Chilean Patagonia with my friend Megan, from Rhodes and her friend Elise. We had a wonderful time. The pictures are posted on the right in a continuous slide show. 

Chile was absolutely beautiful.  I believe I saw the most beautiful scene ever: a sunset a Punto del Lobos and although there was very little sunset to be seen due to the colds - sliver of color against the grey clouds and cold blue water was absolutely serene.  

School is about to start, as soon as I know my classes I will post them. 

The Revolution of this blog is about to begin....


No comments: